I'm on the fence with this issue as well. I love the strength gains but I am unsure that doing gymnastics alone will make me look how I want to. It's important to me and this is why I still do crossfit (which already made me lose 10 lbs when I switched from bodybuilding). Its sometimes hard for me to believe that men like this only use body weight:
He is huge. I have been trying to do both Crossfit and gymnastics the best I can, (always putting the gymnastics first), because I want to stay lean and keep building muscle. But I am not sure if I am being smart about it or that it works. My work capacity is through the roof but hypertrophy not so much. Strength gains pretty good. Any opinions on the guy in the video?? Also, Demus is huge guy that is on these forums. Maybe he can talk about what he does??