Impress me with great physiques: ripped abs, big chest and shoulders, a wide back, big arms. could care less how strong how you are and what you can do. Until people on this website admit they are "into" gymnastics for the physique benefits, no one will be honest here.
Has anyone seen dez Bryant's physique? do you think he can do a planche? His physique is amazing. Most of the people I have found who can do a planche and ring work(on the web) have mediocre physiques. I say who cares. You look normal to me but can do this. Who cares.
Big Dave's physique is above average. He can amazing things but his body doesn't reflect his performance ability.
I have found the key to using the rings to building a bodybuilder type of physique without worrying about if I can do I a planche or do 20 ring dips.
I know of a man who is a great triathlete and looks like death. His PERFORMANCE is great, but his body is horrible. Again, I asked the guys on this forum and be honest. Would you rather look like T.O(Terrrell Owens) or do planche pushups and look normal?

