Hi.... I`m new here and to this type of training. Have done alot of bodyweight work and weight training the past 4 years now but has always been so impressed by gymnasts trenght, so now I will try to bring my strenght to a new level.. Have looked around on this forum and i`m even more impressed... I have tried many different types of training didn`t find one who fit for me.. everything from weights like HIT,HTC,5x5 powerbuilding to bodyweight workout like Ross Enamait`s stuff and much other stuff..
I have BtGB and for the 2 last weeks i have worked out with it 3 days a week just to get used to this sort of training.
My workouts looked like this:
Monday
- pushup variations paired with row variations
- v-ups var. paired with squat var.
- muscle up negatives
Did 3 sets of everything(3-5 reps) and finished with some static holds
Planche var. 10x6 sec.
I was so sore the day after that i berely could move
Wednesday
- Dips paired with pullups
- Leg lift paired with hamstring var.
- Muscle up negatives
Again 3 sets of everything 3-5 reps.
Finished with static hold
Back lever prog. 10x6 sec
Friday
- Handstand pushup paired with curl var.
- Squat var. paired with some lower back var
- muscle up negatives
3x3-5 reps
static hold
front lever 10x6 sec
L-sit 10x6 sec
After looking around the forum i`m thinking about trying out killroy70`s program, seems like he had quite a sucsess with that...
What do you gyes think?