Aaron Stahl

Probiotic Recommendation

Aaron Stahl

Anyone have a specific brand of probiotic they recommend?  It seems like there's a ton of 'snake oil' out there.  Coach Sommer referenced probiotics in his Tim Ferris podcast but didn't name the brand.  Any help here would be great.  Thanks!

Everett Carroll

@Coach Sommer, do you have a recommended probiotic supplement? 

• Like 3

Coach Sommer

I recommend Klaire Labs probiotics.  It is important to ensure that the vendor will ship the probiotics packed with a cold pack.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Like 5

Jonas Berglund

Thank you coach. Ill look out for a european seller for those. (USA to sweden and those icepacks are probably melted when delivered).

One follow up question if anyone knows, is it true probiotics Should  be swaped/mixed up Every 5-7 day because our Bodies get used to Them (If they are presented the same way over and over) and are No longer functioning the way we want?

if true, i still see merits to use klaire labs in cycles with other probiotics, preferably from food.

Antonio Alías Montoya
On 12/11/2017 at 10:35 AM, Jonas Berglund said:

Thank you coach. Ill look out for a european seller for those. (USA to sweden and those icepacks are probably melted when delivered).

One follow up question if anyone knows, is it true probiotics Should  be swaped/mixed up Every 5-7 day because our Bodies get used to Them (If they are presented the same way over and over) and are No longer functioning the way we want?

if true, i still see merits to use klaire labs in cycles with other probiotics, preferably from food.

Hey Jonas, I just read that and was wondering if you found some good probiotics in Europe?