Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Meat

pauley

I personally eat white meat alot just chicken and fish i dont really eat any red meat is there a downfall to not having enough red meat and if so what vitamins and nutrition am i missing out on?

Neal Winkler

Don't quote me on this, but off the top pf my head I THINK red meat is higher in creatine and maybe coenzyme-q10.

I was reading an article about steak and and chicken it was kind of meat off too see what one was best and it claimed that chicken was the better one because it has alot more protein and it's protein is easier too absorb and supposingly chicken has more amino acids

Jason Stein

Generally, beef has more creatine, zinc, B12 and iron. It is a denser source of protein than chicken.

Most importantly, it also tastes awesome.

Chicken, beef, pork, buffalo, fish, whatever: stick with the "omni" in omnivore, avoid nutrientism, and you'll do great.

yeah the article was in one of those fanatics magazines that are for people who want to look good but not really perform well i prefer steak so much more to any other meat i think i'll stick with that choice

• 1 month later...
Nick Van Bockxmeer

eat all the tasty animals you can get your hands on. household pets excluded.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.