Here is a updated list of non-swinging elements on the rings and how they figure into the FIG code of points. I chose non-swinging elements because not all of us have the facilities to be swinging around (I can't even hang from my rings). This list includes elements that I thought could mostly be done in a non-gymnastics gym setting if your lucky to have enough ceiling space. Maybe I'm wrong about that though!
A
Slow inlocate from hang
Kip to support
Back kip to support
L-sit or straddle l-sit
Back lever
Front lever
Press to handstand with bent body and bent arms
Piked forward roll to support (they call it felge which I have no idea what that means)
Piked backward roll to support
B
Kip to L-sit
Back kip with straight arms to support
Back kip to handstand
From support swing backward to handstand
V-Sit
Straddle planche
Iron cross
Straight body backward roll to handstand
Press to handstand with straight body and bent arms
Press to handstand with piked body and straight arms
Press to handstand from straddle planche
Straight body forward roll to support
Straight body backward roll to support
Pull up then lower with bent arms to back lever
Iron cross to back lever
Lower from handstand to back lever
From handstand lower through with straight arms to inverted cross to inverted hang
C
From l-sit, staighten out, lean forward with straight arms then do a piked or tucked forward roll with bent arms to support (hmmm, seems out of place, maybe I'm missing something)
Uprise forward to cross or l-cross
Uprise forward to v-sit
Uprise backward to straddle planche
Uprise backward to cross or l-cross
Kip to cross or l-cross
Kip to v-sit
Back kip to straddle planche
Back kip to cross or l-cross
Inverted cross
Planche
Press to handstand from planche
Forward roll with straight arms to handstand
Forward roll with straight body and straight arms to cross or l-cross
Backward roll stretched out to planche
Pullup then lower with straight arms to back lever
Pullup with straight arms to iron cross with bounce
From support, lower with straight arms to hang then do cross pull to cross
From l-sit, press to inverted cross
From cross or l-cross, press to l-sit
Press from inverted cross to handstand
I'll stop there for now, and to think this stuff all the way to F.