I've been using 16kg kettle bell to weight JCs. I'm reasonably flexible, and progressed from being able to easily touch toes, to unweighted JCs, then 7.5kg finally the 16kg. I'm seeing improved mobility and am now able to flat palm the floor.
Ive started to feel loosening in the spine during JCs . A bit like a knuckle click, or when the spine clicks during a Thai massage. It feels a bit like when you do a back twist and get a click in the spine. There's no sharp pain, but I'd say 1/10 on a scale of discomfort.
Is this normal, should I be worried? :o)
Im going to leave it a few days and then go back to unweighted JCs and see how things feel.
I'm interested in any advise or comments please? As I said, no sharp pain, no pain after exercise, just discomfort. Being cautious, wanted others input.
thanks in advance.
Mat.