Hello, all. I'm new to the forum.
For the past year, I've been structuring my routine around the protocols in Ross Enamait's Infinite Intensity and Never Gymless. My routine was as follows:
Day 1:
ICT
Abs
Day 2:
Maximal strength
Day 3:
ICT
Abs
Day 4:
Explosive strength
I just started doing an integrated strength training program following the guidelines in Building the Gymnastic Body. My plan is as follows:
Day 1:
Planche progression
PPP on rings
Back lever progression
Front lever row - tuck
(5 times)
Front lever progression
BB squat
L-sit progression
L-sit lift
(5 times)
Day 2:
Planche progression
HSPu - elevated
Back lever progression
Wide-grip pull-up - L
(5 times)
Front lever progression
SLS
L-sit progression
HLL - reverse grip
(5 times)
Day 3:
Planche progression
Ring dips - weighted (70 lbs.)
Back lever progression
Inverted curls
(5 times)
Front lever progression
Single-leg deadlift (two 40-lbs. DBs)
L-sit progression
RLL (5 lbs.)
(5 times)
Day 4:
Planche progression
Chest roll
Back lever progression
TOP pulls
(5 times)
Front lever progression
SLS deck squat for height and distance
L-sit progression
HLL - circular
(5 times)
How can I integrate HIIT, ICT, and other RossTraining-esque conditioning workouts into this plan? I tried doing a ICT workouts after strength training on days 2 and 4 and I felt a little too sapped to give them my all. My movements definitely lacked the typical pop and explosiveness I'm used to having when going into ICT workouts fresh.