• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blairbob

• Razz

• JL

• Neal Winkler

Hannibal is not with the Bartendaz anymore.... Hannibal is actually a nice gye i think... not the big mouthed gye like the others... he keeps him to himself to progress in his own way... he worked out like this for many years and it was actually he who learned bartendaz his moves and now they sell the stuff around... many people have went to the park where he works out to challenge him, but he is not interesting in that at all, he only stay to chat a little and then he walk away...

Charles Weill

People only need to shout when others won't listen. *cough* Bartendaz. Hannibal on the other hand speaks softly. People listen.

Hannibal is not with the Bartendaz anymore.... Hannibal is actually a nice gye i think... not the big mouthed gye like the others... he keeps him to himself to progress in his own way... he worked out like this for many years and it was actually he who learned bartendaz his moves and now they sell the stuff around... many people have went to the park where he works out to challenge him, but he is not interesting in that at all, he only stay to chat a little and then he walk away...

I saw that challenge vid I think you are talking about. They say he called the other guy out first. I don't know those guys, I guess they all have their drama over there. Based on the video I saw, I think Hannibal did better, anyway.

While not as good as real gymnasts,these guys are still mighty impressive in what they do, i suppose if you're used to world class gymnasts doing their thing then they might not impress you, but i have to say they're good at what they do.

I remember seeing one of these guys before and the work he was doing was mind blowing, he was on all the different bars, doing really hard variations of dips on the parallel bars, one arm chins and everything, it was on YOU TUBE, it was incredible, in a way it's even more impressive the moves these guys can do because they're not gymnasts and have probably learned on their own. I think they're great, very impressed and if it gets more young people into training and working out instead of looking to drugs for kicks then so much the better. :)

irongymnast
I remember seeing one of these guys before and the work he was doing was mind blowing, he was on all the different bars, doing really hard variations of dips on the parallel bars, one arm chins and everything, it was on YOU TUBE, it was incredible, in a way it's even more impressive the moves these guys can do because they're not gymnasts and have probably learned on their own. I think they're great, very impressed and if it gets more young people into training and working out instead of looking to drugs for kicks then so much the better. :)

You're probably referring to Hannibal.

Yes i think that's who it was, i looked up the Bartendaz on YOU TUBE after my last post to see if i could find that video and it's on there. Man ! that guy is incredible, there was another one as well "Barilla and Hannibal" that was good too, they might not be competitive gymnasts but they are great. :)

• 2 weeks later...

why you critisize those guys of " noob " og gymnastic.

"barkilling " is different from gym even if a lot of tricks are same in gym.

The main goal when you practise barkilling , is not to do the better tricks or become the stronger guy ....

no just enjoying training with all of yours friend in a park all day long.

The most part of those guy not only bartendaz , but BARBARIANS , BEASTMODE ... arent little boy around 140-150 lbs but they wieght around 200 LBS even more...... and they can do many hard stuff like planche , handstand ,one arm pull up ....

BEAST can do chin up with 200 lbs extra weight !!!!!!!!!

Sure it is easy for a gymnast who weight 130 lbs do planche but when you are at 200 lbs it is another thing ......

Ashita I'm sure people here still respect the barguys because they are strong no doubt about that! You do however have some hasty generalizations in your post..

Sure it is easy for a gymnast who weight 130 lbs do planche but when you are at 200 lbs it is another thing

This is like saying that sure it is easy to bench 250kg if you weight 125kg... it is NOT EASY

BEAST can do chin up with 200 lbs extra weight !!!!!!!!!

impressive for sure, but nothing out of this world.

Yeah just had the impression everybody here said they are " noob" , laugh about them.

Unless to compare them to gymnastic casue they dont train like gymnast and it isnt their goal...

impressive for sure, but nothing out of this world.

Yep but a few people can do chin up with as much weight he did , especially at his weight , beast weight almost 100 kg.

bye

Neal Winkler

Ashita, if the bartendas can't take it, then they shouldn't dish it out. No one ever made a single negative comment about them until they called gymnast "pure garbage."