Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Max Wallach

My Garage Setup

Max Wallach

I just thought I'd share my garage gym setup.  I purchased the stall bars and the pull up bar attachment from Artimex Sport.  

They are new to the US market and I am very satisfied with it.

I'm still working on getting the right flooring, I bought an inexpensive panel mat that I am not happy with, at least not as a full time flooring.  It'll work if I need to scale exercise, but the vinyl cover isn't very tight and slides around when I'm actually on the mats.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Max

20160720_201614.jpg

• Upvote 8

Oussama KHELLADI

very nice gear 

GoldenEagle

1. If you can't find something suitable at a local park, your dip station will need to be longer for Russian dips.

2 Unless you find something suitable at a local park, you might need a stand alone pull up station for pullovers and the other multi-plane pulling exercises. 

3. If your stall bars are located underneath a low hanging horizontal support beam. You may want to relocate it when you get to the "SE" Side lever progressions

• Upvote 1

Miguel Collins

@Max Wallach  What is the name of the model that you bought?

Miguel Collins

@Max Wallach Thank you so much.  I have a new item to add to my wish list.

Ashe Higgs

I would recommend using horse stall mats for your flooring.  They're not good for tumbling at all, but they're great and extremely durable otherwise.  If you want something good for a bit of rolling / tumbling, look for used wrestling mats.  I used to have some, but gave them up last year during a move.