Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

App that "counts" the seconds

Jochen Friedrich

Jochen Friedrich

does anyone know of a app or program that counts the seconds loud so that one i able to count while during handstand to know how long the HS was? Thank you

• Upvote 1

Leonhard Krahé

Hi Jochen,

A lot of members including myself just use a metronome app on the phone or an actual metronome set to 60 bpm for the pacing and count along.

Another option I find nice for longer holds of stretches outside the stretch series' follow along workouts (where Coach tells you when to start and when to stop) was picking a song that had the desired length and then use that as indicator.

• Upvote 2

I use both s metronome app and a timer depending on my need            

There a plethora of apps for both available. Just do a search on your App Store and pick the one that appeals to you. 

With a metronome you'll set 60 beats / second. 

• Upvote 2

Douglas Wadle

I really like "seconds pro".  you can set timers of any length.  It gives you a 10 second "prep" period, with countdown to start.  Then gives you a beep with 10 seconds to go, and beeps for the last 3 seconds.  I have made custom timers for all the lengths of intervals in GB and use it every workout.  Metronome apps are good for keeping a tempo, but I don't like to have to pay attention or count while I'm doing my exercise.

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...