This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What's for DINNER? {Take a Photo}

Started by William Trask, July 11, 2016 · 59 Replies · 1,463 Views

Jeff Serven

Nice Ryan!

Ian Gibson

Something possessed me to buy trout at the grocery store today. This dinner turned out really well for never having cooked fresh fish before. 

Pan fried lemon pepper steelhead trout, steamed veggies, and roasted red potatoes. IMG_20161008_194435332.jpg

Also check out my dog. 

Ryan Bailey

Ian, I think your dog is hoping you give him some. That cooked fish looks awesome and the whole meal looks perfect!

Julia Quigley

I've been behind on some posts! Recent meals include

-lunch: rice pasta with chuck roast and vodka sauce, side of broccoli/cranberry slaw 

-dinner: ginger sesame salmon over rice with a side of steamed broccoli 

-dinner: corned beef, roasted carrots and cabbage, homemade horseradish sauce, and baked acorn squash (Unpictured)

 

IMG_8222.JPG

IMG_8376.JPG

IMG_8385.JPG

Julia Quigley

Lunches this week is the to-die-for spicy, nutty kale/mint salad I posted the recipe for with a deconstructed sushi bowl (like a poke bowl): tuna in sriracha, sushi rice, cucumber, avocado, furikake seasoning.

IMG_8868.JPG

IMG_8869.JPG

Petra Kmecová

Those dinner looked and were amazing, so I thought I share ... :-)

IMG_20170211_183326.thumb.jpg.58b90ce42b73418750889820e5e0860f.jpg

Salomon on coconut oil, rice with ghee butter, broccoli and fresh vegetables salad with olive oil.

IMG_20170208_184243.thumb.jpg.bb203531d9dcc786516e285d16accc8e.jpg

Baked "hermelin" cheese (slovak version of camembert), sweet potato and same veggies.

 

Julia Quigley

I love that you had that much hermelin in your meal. I need to be friends with any person who enjoys that much cheese :D

Petra Kmecová

@Julia Quigley

:-D, well, than I shall introduce you to my 2,5 year old daughter. She is the biggest little cheese lover.

As for myself, cheese from time to time is a nice change, but I love my meat with all my heart :-).

Antonio Alías Montoya
On 9/8/2016 at 5:48 PM, Ryan Bailey said:

Impressed by what the gut can process sometimes... Here's today's lunch:

Harvested this morning: Backyard kohlrabi, tomato, mixed salad, 5 XL free range eggs mixed with rice. 

About 1,000 calories. 

Anyone else eating this much during an ambitious foundation week of training? By history, I know this lunch will satisfy my afternoon pre,  during, and post workout needs, without having to snack.

Here is the man! :) I can easily it 1.000 calories on a meal! And I m not too big, 72 kg. I was taking a look to people meals and getting very worried about their small sizes... I suddenly saw your post and relaxed myself.

Shari Lawrence

I am finding inspiration in all of these! And getting hungry!