Hi
I have been pounding at this for quite some times now.
I have worked upside for a while now. I do not know the exact time but maybe 4 or 5 months. Some were consistent. I trailed off for a bit. Then I got back working at it again.
But the way I train I do not think I optimal. People say to just do more handstand. But what is the point if you ar doing it wrong and is not getting you anywhere near to the "real" handstand without the wall.
Many people say to just work on the handstand A LOT. But how? Would you do it every chance you get throuhgout the day. More like a greasing the groove type of thing. Or would you set up a training session for 30 minutes everyday.
And within those training session how would you practice? What kind of things would be optimal to do help build the handsatnd as much as possible.
I do the wall handsatnd with my back up the wall. The reason I do not do it my my chest against the wall is because:
1. If I fall I can not react fast enough to a roll out to save myself.
2. When I do fall I fall hard and will break something inside the floor probably sooner of later. I can not risk that.
I do not know how every one train or people like Ido train to get to that advanced mastery level which I really want. I know they have worked really long and hard and have helps from professionals and masters. I have yet to have any personal help. So I and asking now for some personal help and advice from like a minded comunity.