Hi all,
I wanted to post a video of my front uprise and get any feedback on how to improve it. I only just got it and Russian Dips last night (what a coincidence getting them both at the same time, you'd think they were connected
) I actually found the Front Uprise much harder to perform than the dips despite the fact you would think the extra momentum from the forward swing would be helpful.
I realise I bent my knees in the swing before performing it to give myself a kip of sorts, I obviously want to do it straight legged.
Front Uprise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJD2D1InVKQ
Russian Dips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2NJpO1C8
1) Any advice to improve it?
2) Should it be harder than a Russian Dip or is my poor technique making it that way, I felt as if my swings were swinging me forward rather than up?
Many thanks for any help!