I mean the days that I'm not doing this exercise.
I alternate F3 with F3 + H1, Mon to Sat with nothing on Sun. It would be F4 alternating with F3 + H1, but I have not started SLS due to a knee injury.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams, March 12, 2016 · 77 Replies · 2,964 Views
I mean the days that I'm not doing this exercise.
I alternate F3 with F3 + H1, Mon to Sat with nothing on Sun. It would be F4 alternating with F3 + H1, but I have not started SLS due to a knee injury.
Perfect.
Thanks again!
Well I'm pleased to report that today I completed my first 5x15r!!
I was so pumped I yelled like a gorilla on the last rep ![]()
So less than 6 weeks after starting this post, I finally got there... Adjusting form, doing half volume on off days, and following GB Pro+ seems to have done it.
I'm going to do at least another week or two on this element, as I want my last few reps to be rock solid, but I'm very very pleased.
This has been a great learning experience.
Thanks everyone for all your help,
Cam