I'm on a phone so will be brief.
My progress through the kilroy template and btgb progressions has stalled for a while now. Life got in the way since 2013 unfortunately. I've been back training for five months.
For reference I can do 5x3 chins, a 10 second L sit, 5 pistols on each leg, and sets of 5 dips on parallel bars. My isometric training has gone nowhere, particularly the planche. My hespu is sporadic, between 1-2 reps.
I went to an Herbalife store and found that I'm at 22% body fat at 206#. Lean mass is roughly 160#. Im 6' 1". Btgb suggests leaning down.
If I can diet down seriously to 176# at (optimistically) 10% body fat, could my planche, levers, and hspu finally go somewhere? What might my new rep ranges look like?
Just wondering If anybody did anything similar. I might get F1 when I'm leaner and less detrained basically.
I'm not as noobish about diet as I was two years ago. Lyle McDs Rapid Fat Loss diet got me into my high school jeans last spring. I'm running a 4 week cycle now.
