This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Breakfast Construction

Started by Sam Andersen, January 22, 2016 · 57 Replies · 2,156 Views

Julia Quigley
27 minutes ago, Oussama KHELLADI said:

is it an article posted in the forum ?

No, he wasn't telling us to literally read something. He meant that having no fat to burn on your body is below 10% body fat according to his calipers.

Saying something "reads" as something is American slang. 

Oussama KHELLADI

thanks for the clarification :)

Julia Quigley
2 minutes ago, Oussama KHELLADI said:

thanks for the clarification :)

No prob! :)

Jeff Serven

No, but what do you want to know? I will do my best to write one based off what you want to know. 

Oussama KHELLADI
15 hours ago, Jeff Serven said:

No, but what do you want to know? I will do my best to write one based off what you want to know. 

no need its clear when i read "if yo u where a fat burner i thought theres an article about that "

by the way i liked the idea that in 6 week the body will adapt to switch between fat and carbs for fuel its amazing to know what our body is capable of 

Patricia Albidrez

I've been on a yogurt kick lately but the grocery store where I work only carries the whole milk Chobani flips.  The only other whole milk yogurt I found is Noosa but it's not Greek. I would like some thoughts on these products.IMG_0461.thumb.PNG.9a67c4aa73157a4284381d3df155e8be.PNGIMG_0460.thumb.PNG.12b499a40b151ca41fc5107f68c0cf6d.PNG

 

Julia Quigley

Chiba I flips and flavored Noosa both have a lot of sugar. If those are your only options, I'd skip them (if they sell plain Noosa, that would be an option). 

Does your grocer carry Siggi's? That's a grass fed milk high protein very low sugar yogurt that is getting carried more and more places. They have some whole milk options, but I'd rather have a 2% siggi's than a whole milk chobani flip.

Patricia Albidrez

Thanks Julia!  I'll look for Siggis.  I've seen it in other stores and wondered if that would be a good choice.