This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

1 Week Down

Started by Jeff Serven, January 11, 2016 · 63 Replies · 1,955 Views

Dovile Jakniunaite

Welcome, Patricia. It started to feel lonely here :) Eggs and home-made yogurt dominate my breakfast menu. 

Jeff, thanks for asking! After I managed to solve this "complicated" task with the photo I am now on the step 4. Now, in spring time, it is easy and enjoyable. 

Jeff Serven

Good for you! There is more out there for breakfast. Just get the fat and protein in there. 

Ariyo Khoobsirat

So far, so good!

The 1l drinking was easy, I drink regularly 2-3l a day. The breakfast fat is also easy to buy and eat, but I have really no feeling for the amount of fat...

thats why I open a new topic for that, I hope u can help me:-)

Thanks for your posts Jeff, I read a lot of it  in different threads and it really helps me!

*sorry for my bad english*

Jeff Serven

No worries, english is my first language and I still get it wrong. 

Alfred Cameron Hunt

Hi All, Just started week 1 yesterday. Doing both water and fat already so eagerly anticipating what comes next! 

Julia Quigley

Welcome, @Alfred Cameron Hunt! 

Mark Allen

Thought I'd post about my first week. Started week 1 last Tuesday. I'm drinking more water than I used to and really enjoying it. I've had a bit of a mental block on drinking water on its own for ages, but that seems to have gone in a week, so pleased with that. Fats, added eggs to my breakfast. I get eggs from my local farm which has free range chickens, when I say free range I mean they are free to roam about the farm, as such they don't have omega 3 values listed on the box, but I'm guessing it will be high as they are scratching around as chickens are supposed to. 

Jeff Serven

Mark and Alfred - thanks for check in.

Mark - Those eggs sound great.

Alfred Cameron Hunt

@Julia Quigley @Jeff ServenThanks for the Welcome guys! Just so you know, I go by my middle name...think I'll go in and change my profile. :)

 

Julia Quigley

 Bummer. I was picturing you as Batman's confidante.

Nicholas Drizen

Pretty pleased with week 1. Losing weight and loving my egg oatmeal breakfast. I didn't even have coke zero with my lunch and had my water bottle with me instead. 

image.png

Jorge Lopes Rodrigues

Hi guys,

great posts so far. Congrats to everyone progressing.

I started out this week and manage the two tasks so far (water and fat). I'd like to get some examples on how I can use coconut oil in the mornings when I don't want to go for nuts and eggs. Is it okay to have it together with my coffee? 

Thanks guys. 
Jorge

Tanya Hill

Hi Jorge, 

Water and Fat, two important parts to start the day.

For me personally I enjoy bullet proof coffee, with 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a full coffee press. My body loves good healthy fats in the morning and really gives me a balanced energy. 

Kelly McBride

It has felt great adding more water back in.  I noticed better mental clarity and energy.  I started to replace too much of my intake with coffee over the last year and I immediately noticed the difference when I switched back to mainly water.  The fats in the morning have been a trend for a long time but I really notice that when I'm consistent with it; I am more satisfied and eat less junk during the day.  I'm finding that dairy has been an easy go to, but I definitely have a minor sensitivity to it and I"m concerned it will impede fat loss if I rely on it too much.  I may try to focus more consistently on avocado and eggs.  I am a little confused about the release of new nutrition skills as I haven't had a new skill released this week and was under the impression I covered all my requirements, but I've submitted it through help and I'm hoping to have new fun things to pursue soon.