Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My 2015 Montage

Charlie Martin

Charlie Martin

Hey everyone!

So I'm a bboy/breakdancer (whatever you wanna call me) and I do some gymnastics-styled(?) moves.

I made a video with some of my favourite clips from the year and I'd like to share it with the gymnastics bodies community!

Please excuse my dirty bboy form - things are nowhere near as neat as they could be (I'm working on it).

Hope you enjoy:

• Upvote 9

Charlie Martin

Thanks guys!

im not an expert on break dancing but i didn't see any bboy moves :o

There are a few in there. One particular one called 'crickets' is in the combo at 1:55 after the straddle planche!

Mouclier Victor

One arm handstand... or the move that always look incredible whatever your form.

Is a onE handstand with bad form easier than an one with perfect line ?

Edited by Bosco

Charlie Martin

One arm handstand... or the move that always look incredible whatever your form.

Is a onE handstand with bad form easier than an one with perfect line ?

Honestly, I think it comes down to whatever you start with or are used to. I'm personally used to relaxing my core (which I probably shouldn't) and relying on my wrist/hand/shoulder to move to fix any microimbalances. On the other hand, I could completely understand somebody finding it easier to activate their core and maintain a perfect line.

So yeah, whatever you're accustomed to. I do however think that it would be relatively easy to shift one way or the other in your form if you already have a solid base.

• 2 weeks later...