Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GB Training Day Sunday 27th September

Wesley Tan

Hi all,

We will be hosting a training day at Forma for GB students on Sunday 27th September. This will be a 5 hour workout day split into two 2.5 hour sessions with an hour for a light lunch break.

This will be the second time we have hosted one of these days for the GB community, they are a great opportunity to workout with other GB athletes and benefit from form checks, hands on assistance, spotting techniques to help speed progress through those difficult progressions. Following last years Stroud seminar Coach Sommer recommended we arrange intermittent meet ups to help everyone's progress along.

If you don't often get the chance to train with other GB athletes then come and join us, it will be a challenging day full of GST!

Venue:

The Fitness Mill,

Time: 10am -4pm

Cost £70

Best wishes,

Wesley

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to come to this but I have so much on that weekend it will be difficult.

Is it an easy journey from West London (Paddington)?

Hi Don,

Would be great if you can join us, there is a good number of us attending now. It's a direct train from Paddington to Stroud of 1hr 40mins. I could pick you up at the station.

Wesley

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

How did this go Wes?  Good turnout?

It would have simply been too much for me to get there - I returned from holiday ate Friday night and then went to a wedding Saturday.on the other side of the country.

How frequently do you plan to organise these?

Hi Don,

The training day went really well thank you, we worked hard and covered a fair bit during those 5 hours, but as always correct form and quality was paramount  :)

We had 15 in total, a good number and a great group of people. We had great feedback from everyone who attended and some have already stated they will be back for our next one!

I think it would be good to hold one every 3-4 months, long enough for people to progress a little before receiving further input. I think we will aim to hold another one in December.

Hope you a nice break and enjoyed the wedding. I look forward to meeting you at the next one.

Wes

• Upvote 3

Leonhard Krahé

Hi Don,

The training day went really well thank you, we worked hard and covered a fair bit during those 5 hours, but as always correct form and quality was paramount  :)

We had 15 in total, a good number and a great group of people. We had great feedback from everyone who attended and some have already stated they will be back for our next one!

I think it would be good to hold one every 3-4 months, long enough for people to progress a little before receiving further input. I think we will aim to hold another one in December.

Hope you a nice break and enjoyed the wedding. I look forward to meeting you at the next one.

Wes

Awesome, great news!

I would simply love to attend sometime in the future, hopefully I can make it happen sooner than later.

• Upvote 1