This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Italy

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, August 31, 2015 · 58 Replies · 4,595 Views

Richard Poelderl

Hi Alessandro,

I am having issues with shoulder that i dislocated over a year ago.

I would like to do some guided training in order to be supervised by someone.

Do you have any recommendation for who to turn to in Milan?

Alessandro Mainente

HI Richard, first a physical exam about instability and necessary correction for further stability must be done and in this case you can contact Marcello Chiapponi who is  PT working with bodyweigth approach as GB. If you are interested send me a PM so that I can tell you his email.

Marco Levati

Ciao a tutti,

mi sono appena iscritto a GB unlimited. Sono originario di Vimercate (Monza), ma ora vivo a Zurigo e la famiglia di mia moglie vive a Raleigh, NC negli Stati Uniti.

Ogni tanto mi alleno a Monza quando vengo a trovare i miei per il weekend, se qualcuno e' in zona, batti un colpo!

Alessandro Carnabuci 367493
On 3/26/2018 at 12:09 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Italy is big, in Sicily, there are 3 big main gym...one in Siracusa one in Palermo and one in Catania. I can give you specific contact.

Hi again. Thanks for your help in the other topic. I'm obviously from Italy too, as you understood from the name. Could you please tell me about the gym in Siracusa? (I don't have Facebook.) I'll be there until September, more or less. It'd be nice to get in touch with someone qualified who lives here during this time frame.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Alessandro, i can give the direct contact of the owners, they were instructed by me and their work is 90% GB protocol.

Alessandro Carnabuci 367493
17 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Alessandro, i can give the direct contact of the owners, they were instructed by me and their work is 90% GB protocol.

Thank you. What about the other 10%?

Alessandro Mainente

It regards specific student necessity. something that i cannot completely teach.

Alessandro Carnabuci 367493

Alright. Can you give me the contact?

Alessandro Mainente

For sure, 329 926 7873.