This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Italy

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, August 31, 2015 · 58 Replies · 4,595 Views

Edoardo Cagnola

I see the lack of an Italian post in this section! C'mon where are all of the Italian people here?

Is there anyone else from the Torino area?

Alessandro Mainente

I'm from Verona, Mauler from Milano, Bartoflex from Pesaro.

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Edoardo, ormai io e te ci conosciamo, e non siamo neanche tanto lontani!

Coach Sommer

Alessandro is the senior GB student in Italy. In your guys' situation, I would make every effort to find some time to train with him.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

palazzolo85

Piacere amico mio, mi spiace perche sono italiano ma abito tanto lontano da te..vicino a boston B-)

forse, qualche giorno potro di vedere Italia per me stesso..non ci sono mai stato..

Edoardo Cagnola

Definitely Coach, it's one of the things I'd love to do before this year goes by!

@mauler eh si, prima o poi ci sarà anche occasione di allenarsi insieme, magari in quel di Verona ;)

@palazzolo Ciao! Nice city you live in! Your Italian is looking very solid! I know a guy there that teaches Italian to adults and he said that most of the Italian there have never been to Italy, and it's a shame!

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Coach Sommer said:

Alessandro is the senior GB student in Italy. In your guys' situation, I would make every effort to find some time to train with him.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Well said, Coach! That's exactly what I did  a few months ago! Alessandro is awesome, I trained with him and he gave me a lot of useful tips! Hope in the next future to show him my new progressess :).

Taurenking

Italiano di Trieste, qualcuno nei paraggi?

 

Italian guy from Trieste, anybody around?

:D

Giovanni Garcea

Nato a Catanzaro, studiato a Milano. In California dal 2006...

Alessandro Mainente
Coach Sommer said:

Alessandro is the senior GB student in Italy. In your guys' situation, I would make every effort to find some time to train with him.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

thank you Coach for this kind of words!

thecolin

I'm near Milano.

Christian

I'm quite often in Milano. Ho sposato una donna italiana. Ma viviamo in Norvegia.

Edoardo Cagnola
thecolin said:

I'm near Milano.

I thought you were Canadian or something!

thecolin
Edoardo Cagnola said:

I thought you were Canadian or something!

 

But living in Italy. :)

Francesco Pudda

I'm from Roma :)

palazzolo85
Edoardo Cagnola said:

Definitely Coach, it's one of the things I'd love to do before this year goes by!

@mauler eh si, prima o poi ci sarà anche occasione di allenarsi insieme, magari in quel di Verona ;)

@palazzolo Ciao! Nice city you live in! Your Italian is looking very solid! I know a guy there that teaches Italian to adults and he said that most of the Italian there have never been to Italy, and it's a shame!

 

thanks Edoardo, your right, most of my family or friends havent been to italy or speak the language.  I actually took it upon myself to learn the italian language later on in life, so thanks per i complimenti!! I'm trying to hold on to some traditions, capisce amico..

palazzolo85

 

visto che siamo tutti italiani qua, c'e` l'ho uno scherzo per voi..

Francesco Pudda

Do you ever pass through Rome Alessandro?

Alessandro Mainente

Not often, maybe arounf the 7 of november i will be then to teach a functional training course.

Alessandro Pantanella

Bello vedere che la comunita GB italiana cresce.

 

Io sono di vicino Frosinone ma vivo in Canada da quasi 6 anni.

 

Ale

Edoardo Cagnola

Beato te! In futuro piacerebbe anche a me venire a vivere lì. Se posso, per curiosità, dove vivi in Canada? 

Alessandro Pantanella
Edoardo Cagnola said:

Beato te! In futuro piacerebbe anche a me venire a vivere lì. Se posso, per curiosità, dove vivi in Canada? 

Ciao Edoardo,

vivo a Toronto

Amy

I just started in foundations, but I'm in Rome!

Alessandro Pantanella
Amy said:

I just started in foundations, but I'm in Rome!

Welcome to the GB forum Amy and good luck with your training

Matthew Berghella

Ciao a tutti, sono australiano di origine abruzzese.  Atualmente vivo a Melbourne ma spero di venire in Italia presto.