This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Italy

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, August 31, 2015 · 58 Replies · 4,595 Views

Alessandro Pantanella

Ciao Matthew,

Io spero di riuscire a venire in Australia un giorno, la immagino come un posto meraviglioso.

Francesca Chiarelli

Hello guys! I started with GB about three months ago and it's awesome!! I'm from Fossano (CN) and i hope to manage to afford an european seminar sooner or later :( ...

Se capiterà occasione di incontrarsi e allenarsi insieme volentieri! E' bello sapere che c'è una community italiana di questo fantastico mondo!!

Alessandro Pantanella

Ciao Francesca, benvenuta sul forum.

Dalla tua foto sembrerebbe che tu sia già avanti ;-)

Francesca Chiarelli

No... Solo un po' di cazzeggio prima di iniziare con GB (tra body building, crossfit e calisthenics è da un po' che mi alleno)! Con GB sono ripartita da zero per aggiustarmi sulla mobilità (praticamente assente) e cercare di progredire bene e senza infortuni!

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Una ragazza italiana, evviva! Benvenuta Francesca! :)

L'idea di partecipare a un seminario me gusta assai! Se non fosse per il mio crociato rotto probabilmente avrei già prenotato per Stroud a luglio... :(

Se qualcuno della community italiana ha in programma di partecipare a un seminario europeo già quest'anno, lo comunichi!! ;) 

Alessandro Mainente

Probabilmente io andrò sia per il livello 1 sia per il fine sett della verticale. verticale sicuramente.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Alessandro Mainente said:

Probabilmente io andrò sia per il livello 1 sia per il fine sett della verticale. verticale sicuramente.

 

Grande! Buono a sapersi, Ale! Un motivo in più per farci un pensiero serio!  :D

Edoardo Cagnola

Stroud era davvero stra interessante, peccato che a luglio devo laurearmi..!

Ali Mohammed

I'll be in Rome soon :). Where do the guys from Rome train?

Riccardo Zanello

I am in Milan guys :)

Lorenzo Colombi

Hi everyone

discovered all this by pure chance, through Tim Ferriss podcast

Any suggestion for training (starting from scratch) in Milan?

thanks in advance

l

Alessandro Di Sanzo
On 3/10/2016 at 9:59 PM, Riccardo Zanello said:

I am in Milan guys :)

 

4 hours ago, Lorenzo Colombi said:

Hi everyone

discovered all this by pure chance, through Tim Ferriss podcast

Any suggestion for training (starting from scratch) in Milan?

thanks in advance

l

I'm from Milan too, guys! Italiani, immagino!

I always Train in a fitness gym near home, I know I'm quite Lucky because stall bars are available, and that's not Easy to find them!

Also I'm going to take part to the UK seminar in Gloucester this July! If someone else is planning to be there too, I will be glad to see you there!

 

Alessio Molteni

Hey guys I am Alessio, from Como area. Just joined Gst with the fundamentals course . My aim with this and the other courses is to improve my mobility. Saluti a tutti e a presto.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Alessio welcome to GB and into the italian members of GB! me and the other Coaches are here to help you!

Jan Hrvatin

Siccome parlo Italiano e sono vicino ad Italia, chiedo questa domanda qui.. quale seminario "in vivo" sugerite? Ho cominciato con il Foundation 1 un mese fa, ma ho una storia d'alenamento abbastanza ampia. Grazie. Arrivo da Capodistria (Slovenia), vicino a Trieste. 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jan please write in English on the forum so that everyone can understand your words, italian and not italian especially other moderators/coaches and supervisors. the only one European seminar for 2017 will be Host here

http://www.gymnasticbodies.com/seminars/uk-2017/

Jan Hrvatin

Aye, sorry. I saw the Italian language and so I thought it's appropriate. Thank you for the link. Eh, bad date. On that weekend I'm in Vienna. Otherwise I would've probably gone to Glouchester...

Jared Bolger

Salve Alessandro,

Io parte nel Italia presto. hehe I am working on my Italian.

I am going to be there for a while, but I'll be based in Sicily though. There is a chance I could meet somewhere up north where everybody seems to be though.

It would be cool to meet up and have a training session.

Can you recommend anywhere/anyone to train with in Sicily at all?

 

Buona strada tutti!

Jared

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jare yes I have many references in sicily, it depend on where are you going to live.

Jared Bolger

Hey Alessandro,

I'll be in Caltanisetta? :)

I know it's not the most thriving place in Sicily, but it's peaceful :D. But, that's why I feel it's so important to find other people and have a community/team minded focus to learning and sharing.

Just out of interest where do you guys mainly train Italy?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro Mainente

Italy is big, in Sicily, there are 3 big main gym...one in Siracusa one in Palermo and one in Catania. I can give you specific contact.

Jared Bolger

Catania is probably my best option as it's the closest.

Thanks Alessandro

Alessandro Mainente

You can contact via Facebook Emanuele Palilla.

Massimiliano Rossi

Hey guys, I have some experience with Gymnastics and just started the Tumbling Module! I currently live in Turin so if anyone's here as well, let's meet up and do some handstands together ;) I

Alessandro Mainente

A bit far from me, i'm in Verona.