This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 Straddle ups question

Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, August 18, 2015 · 2 Replies · 174 Views

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Hello.

 

I got a question that I'm pretty sure that I know the answer but I want to be 100% sure.

 

MN/PE2 Straddle ups should be done with the widest straddle I can do or a nice straddle just to find the point between tuck ups and v-ups?

 

I guess that the answer is the nice straddle because the athlete in the video is showing a straddle that is for sure not his widest...

 

Thank you! :)

Cole Dano

Remember Straddle = Pancake, so you should be able to touch your toes in this straddle. Go too wide and it doesn't do the same thing anymore.

Itamar sha'ashuaS
Cole Dano said:

Remember Straddle = Pancake, so you should be able to touch your toes in this straddle. Go too wide and it doesn't do the same thing anymore.

Ok, I'll remember this from now, Thanks!

 

Can you please take a look on a couple of form checks that I posted?

 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/21544-wrist-elements-varations-form-check/

 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/21534-planche-lean/

 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/21502-a-few-form-checks/- I fixed my form in some of the exercises and uploaded a few more videos in the comment below..

 

Thanks!