I know that the lean is far away from being good but how is the protraction and depression/ppt?
Thanks. ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, August 17, 2015 · 3 Replies · 119 Views
I know that the lean is far away from being good but how is the protraction and depression/ppt?
Thanks. ![]()
Solid work Itamar. To my eye, the protraction and depression in your shoulders looks good. Perhaps you could use a little more PPT, but I'll defer to the higher ranks for that. Nice job!
Chris Garay said:Solid work Itamar. To my eye, the protraction and depression in your shoulders looks good. Perhaps you could use a little more PPT, but I'll defer to the higher ranks for that. Nice job!
Thank you Chris!
I'll wait to hear other's comments for more opinions ![]()
Zach Armijo said:Higher rank approves this message.
Good job!
Thanks Zach! It's good to here some good feedbacks from you guys.