Hi Guys,
I've been doing all 3 stretch courses weekly for the past 6 weeks (love them!). I have hypermobile elbows and I feel like I read somewhere on this forum that it is okay to lock them out. For the past couple of years I had made an effort to keep a slight bend in the elbow joint because my physical therapist told me I should to prevent injury for people with hyper mobile elbows. (Note that I was seeing my PT for a shoulder injury - my elbows have always been fine). However, during the first couple of exercises during the Thoracic Bridge series, especially the Rocking Bridge my elbows feel a bit stressed - especially immediately after I stop I have to shake my arms out. Last week one elbow was sore the next day but then felt fine. I was just wondering if anyone thinks this is just my elbow tendons adapting to being used properly? Or should I back off a bit?
Thanks,
Jen