3 hours ago, Daryl White said:You can count me out of that kind of training.
+1
I too got my start with CF at 40. I didn't stop because of those reasons but they are certainly the reasons I've been following the GB programming this long. Prior to GB I was in a constant state of pain/tightness/injury of various degrees but since I was getting stronger and I figured that was the price. Once starting GB I found out just how broken I really was. Now after nearly 2yrs, I'm finally making some good headway, the worst knots have worked loose, and have had only 1 very minor injury from stretching. I enjoyed CF. It taught me a great deal and introduced me to a whole new world and for the first time I enjoyed exercising. But after sampling everything I find that GB is the best fit for me for the time being
Stephen