Hi guys.
I'm a new entry here!
I'm Rudy, from Italy, 30 years old.
I've been training in various sports since I was 14 (mainly weightlifting with a blend of martial arts, volleyball, basketball and yoga).
I've been working as a personal trainer (I prefer to call myself movement teacher) for about 7 years and I think to have a fairly decent basic body awareness (given mainly by yoga). I'm not a bodybuilder and I usually train with a routine called Bill Starr 5x5 (atm I've been using a variation by Stronglifts since I'm rehabbing from a knee surgery).
After many years, I simply find attractive the idea of switching things up a bit a start a structured gymnastic/acrobatic protocol.
Since I'm completely unaware of the workload of a beginner combo like F1+H1 I just wanted to ask you guys if, in your opinion, that could be done together with a 3 days a week weightlifting routine (basically I just work on squats, deadlifts, pendlay rows, bench and overhead press).
I'm very open minded so please feel free to tell me whatever suggestion you feel adequate.
I'm at a point where I simply want to have fun, have a playful but rigorous approach to training. I'm obviously not here to compete or such.
Many thanks
Rodolfo