Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some nonrelavent random topics!

Raizen

Edward Smith

Favourite hobbies.............favourite hobbies.......riding (motorbike and pushie), handstands (static, walking, anything I can do with 'em), reading, movies and shows (lots of shows and movies), ps3

George Launchbury

Hobbies!?

Asides from the obvious training based stuff, I still find time for a few other interests ...Starting a family meant farewell to my beloved FireBlade, but I still have my Husqvarna TE610 dirt bike (for now). I like watching sports, as varied as possible. Am watching the swimming championships in Manchester at this very moment. I also like working on mechanical things, engines, cars, (motor)bikes, computers ...fixing the kids' toys.

Ha ha, that reads a little like a lonely hearts ad!!

• 3 weeks later...
Scott Malin

This thread needs another bump and some additions :)

I tend to have more hobbies and passions than I have time for but my current big three are piano/organ, writing (a fiction project lately), and reading (both training/fitness and fiction).

We know where most of us are from now...but where else have you lived? For me it's pretty simple: Mesa, AZ; Flagstaff, AZ; and Show Low, AZ. Exciting and diverse places, right? Shouldn't be hard to top that!

George Launchbury

Morning,

Apart from many locations dotted around Oxfordshire (UK) I have also lived in London, Aldershot (home of the Parachute Regiment) and Bude, on the north Cornish coast (a little way up from Newquay). Favourite one? Can't choose. I grew up in Oxfordshire, you can surf and climb in Cornwall, and there's always something to do in London. :)

George.

I was actually born in Milan, Italy, where my parents had been living while my mom was modeling. However after my birth we moved to America. Anyway I lived in Myrtle Beach, SC from ages 0-6, Pottstown, PA from 6-10, New York City, NY from 10-18, and when I turned 18 I moved to San Jose, CA. Once I get out of college I want to move down to Los Angeles in hopes of pursuing a career in modeling, which I've done off and on with moderate success since I was 17. Waste of a degree in psychology? Ah well.

• 5 weeks later...
Edward Smith

Well back to the movies, I just saw Once were Warriors. And I have to say that is probably the best movie I have ever seen.

Ed

If anyone likes classical music "The Legend of 1900" is insanely awesome. Just noticed this thread, so I'll put down my fav movies/music

Movies:

Fight Club

Dark City

Donnie Darko

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

All Bruce Lee Movies

Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny

Music:

Kyuss

Queens of the Stone Age

Black Sabbath

Led Zeppelin

Isis

(Anything heavy)

Music:

- Queen

- Led Zeppelin

- The Doors

- Dire Straits

- Deep Purple

- Pink Floyd

- Jimi Hendrix

- AC/DC

And alot of old rock music....

Movies:

- Matrix triology

- Terminator triology

- Star Wars all episodes

Shows:

- Star Gate SG1

- Star Gate Atlantis

- Battlestar Galactica (remake)

- Andromeda

- Farscape

Basicly all sci-fi 8)

Sports:

- All Slovenian teams

- Club: Olimpija

- ring masters: Gelder, Rodrigez

- gymnastics perfection: Mitja Petkovšek (we're friends since we train in a same gym)

- Slovenian gymnastics legend: beside Petkovšek and Pegan (Gaylord 180°, diamidov on one bar+360°), Kolman (kovacs 360° is his element), Cerar (second of all time in Evrop, Scherbo is the first since he has one gold more), Štukelj (many olympic medals and first inverted iron cross I think).