This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Movement Series question

Started by Awesssss, March 15, 2015 · 73 Replies · 18,332 Views

Awesssss

What is it?

 

I am very clueless to what it is about. I'm not expecting to be told all the Pe's and Se's, but I would like to know what is taught.

Alexander Egebak

No one knows; everyone talks about it.

Awesssss

Hmm.. So M1 will have no prerequisites? And it will include dynamic work? I thought Dynamic work wasn't recommended until you have a base of strength first.

gohei_

This is just me speculating but I seem to recall hints of M1 being about just moving around in different positions, so no jumping or explosive work. Hence no pre-reqs.

MrPuppeh

One of the first elements in M1 Is Jump from Floor planche to rings maltese.

 

 

Not serious.

Bipocni
MrPuppeh said:

One of the first elements in M1 Is Jump from Floor planche to rings maltese.

Not serious.

Is that before or after clapping ring pushups?

gohei_
Bipocni said:

Is that before or after clapping ring pushups?

That's before. After comes the handstand senders.

ausswe

hahahahha handstand senders would be awesome....

Awesssss

Come on guys, give me soemthing.

loazis

If you've been around here for a while, you will have noticed how no information about any of the courses is released prior to their release. We can beg, but they ain't gonna tell us nothin' ;)

Mark Schoenhard

Swivel hip hops.

Bipocni

Oh maaaan I forgot about that thread. Serious lols.

Awesssss

Maybe Coach Sommer can give us something? :)

Jon Douglas

He does, during the movement sections of seminars :)

DonGray

Rumours are that the Movement Course will be released when the bell chimes 9 times after the solar eclipse this Friday 20th March 2015, people will point to the sky and the people of Earth will wonder - what happened really just happened? But only Coach Sommer & his band of merry Moderators will know the true significance of the event...

....I can neither confirm nor deny these rumours, they are unsubstantiated & mere speculation as I have no idea myself and am not privy to this sort of information....but it would be a spooky coincidence if it is released then :tent:

itaman8
DonGray said:

Rumours are that the Movement Course will be released when the bell chimes 9 times after the solar eclipse this Friday 20th March 2015, people will point to the sky and the people of Earth will wonder - what happened really just happened? But only Coach Sommer & his band of merry Moderators will know the true significance of the event...

....I can neither confirm nor deny these rumours, they are unsubstantiated & mere speculation as I have no idea myself and am not privy to this sort of information....but it would be a spooky coincidence if it is released then :tent:

Wow..

If it will be released it'll be awsome!!!!!!

Coach Sommer
itaman8 said:

Wow..

If it will be released it'll be awsome!!!!!!

 

It won't be.  But it was a great story.  

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Murray Truelove

Although I'm looking forward to Movement I can't imagine where it would go in my schedule.

I'm already training 4 evenings a week on top of my daily morning routine now that Stretch has been released.

Awesssss

You know, I think forward rolls will be in movement one ;)

Edoardo Cagnola
Murray Truelove said:

Although I'm looking forward to Movement I can't imagine where it would go in my schedule.

+1 for that. I imagine that if it would finally come out I would be able to put something else aside and make time for it. Another big worry for me is space: I currently train at home and I don't have that much room to easly move my long legs and arms :)

bamartens

I'm really looking forward to Movement, particularly after hearing it's been greatly expanded.  I was able to snag some 2" thick puzzle mats on the cheap recently and it will be cool to put them to use.

Prometheus

Yeah, I have been thinking the same thing. I already am doing things 6 days a week. F series 3x/week, a stretch series 1x/week, H1 1x/week, and then rock climbing and yoga in the same day 1x/week. Soon, I may have time constraints forcing me to forgo the rock climbing too :/ .

 

Although, I said the same thing about stretch series. I got rid of a H1 session, and I think it was better, since I am getting better rest now.

Awesssss

So many things you guys do. If you stopped one ervything but one thing, how far would you come. So far. :P