This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1 changed?

Started by John Kerr, February 17, 2015 · 105 Replies · 7,443 Views

ausswe

I found keeping my weight further away from my body helped get the full twist in the torso but when I held the weight too close to my body I couldn't twist all the way. I used 10 kilos but 5 kg worked just as well.

Vytautas Pilkauskas

You definitely should feel it in your obliques. Follow Rayne-William's advice to concentrate on employing your torso muscles, holding a free weight with loose hands and playing with tempo, that makes the whole difference. This way I felt my obliques quite hard even with 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) and my shoulders were as fresh as they were before exercise.

Destiny

if you can't really feel it or they're not burning too hard, you'll definitely feel them on pe3  :P

Jon Phillips

Did any of the other Series Elements change? Or just Side Lever?

Mats Trane
Jon Phillips said:

Did any of the other Series Elements change? Or just Side Lever?

Just Side Lever.

Jon Phillips
Mats Trane said:

Just Side Lever.

Thanks Mats!