Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Look at my beauty!

Sergio Andres Guillen Coronel

Just made them, costed me around 170usddlls and they rock! sooo proud of myself ^^ 
What do you guys think is it good or bad? Planning on making some stall bars next

post-15859-0-54596700-1423939209_thumb.j

• Upvote 3

Marios Roussos

Looks really nice. Just a question though:  I'm not sure I'm seeing this right, but it looks like you have a beam running the length of the set-up just below and slightly in from the bars. It seems to me that these may get in the way of some movements such as hanging down between the bars. I was therefore wondering if you could move those two beams to the outside, or maybe higher so that they do not cause any obstruction in the hand/wrist/forearm area when hanging down between the bars?

It only seems that way, but in reality it dosn't really interfere for doing dips. and one is placed inside and the other outside, it gives the structure support so it dosn't move or wobble, and its placed inside and outside too thinking in the future, ill use one side for wide grip pull ups, and the other side for the dips variations in the foundation 2 dips,pull-ups workout.

Marios Roussos

It only seems that way, but in reality it dosn't really interfere for doing dips. and one is placed inside and the other outside, it gives the structure support so it dosn't move or wobble, and its placed inside and outside too thinking in the future, ill use one side for wide grip pull ups, and the other side for the dips variations in the foundation 2 dips,pull-ups workout.

Cool, nice work. Thanks for sharing :)