Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to clean the wall?!

Klemen Bobnar

Klemen Bobnar

So, I've been doing my handstand challenges(surprisingly quite successfully too), but after it I noticed the marks my socks left on the wall. I'm sure this has happened to somebody before.

How do you get it out? I don't want to paint the wall... :unsure:

Douglas Wadle

Badge of honor...don't worry about the walls.  Those whose walls are clean are slovenly couch potatoes!

• 4 weeks later...

I might have permanent solution for that, but it is not easy. It requires drilling into the wall. My wall is also dirty and it doesn't look nice. So... I was thinking to put narrow and long picture (maybe something in gymnastic style) on a wall where I do handstand and then to put plexiglas over it. Plexiglas will also eliminate friction when you do handstand pushups. It will look nice and you can clean plexiglas with water. What do you think?

http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/entryplexi.jpg

Edited by mrpraktic

Klemen Bobnar

I might have permanent solution for that, but it is not easy. It requires drilling into the wall. My wall is also dirty and it doesn't look nice. So... I was thinking to put narrow and long picture (maybe something in gymnastic style) on a wall where I do handstand and then to put plexiglas over it. Plexiglas will also eliminate friction when you do handstand pushups. It will look nice and you can clean plexiglas with water. What do you think?

http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/entryplexi.jpg

That's a very interesting idea. I was thinking of painting something and getting a special type of finish that doesn't get dirty, but I'll have to look into this first. Right after my midterms, that is :D.

Get a rag. Put liquid soap on rag. Wet rag by turning on faucet on sink. Rub rag against itself by holding it in both hands.

Wipe wall clean. If desired, wipe wall with clean drag to dry. Repeat as necessary.

Klemen Bobnar

I've finally done it. I used gum eraser(the one for removing scuff marks from leather shoes) and it worked very well. Just a heads up for anyone out there, DON'T rub too hard, you'll rub the wall paint off! :D

• 2 weeks later...