This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE 2

Started by Alexander Egebak, December 7, 2014 · 4 Replies · 230 Views

Alexander Egebak

Hi guys.

 

My progress on this element is plateau'ing. I have already passed it once for 3x24 reps but when I got to 4x24 reps I could not complete the third set, so I moved back to 3 sets. First workout I passed, next I failed with only 18 reps in the last set.

 

I don't know if anyone had any similar experiences. I think I must be doing something wrong, since I already repeatedly fail at week 3.

 

I have considered the fact that I might be increasing rocking ROM as I got more proficient with the rocks, I will need more time to see if that is so.

 

I have also considered the fact that I might be tensing too much, overdoing the rocking elements, which causes me to not be able to throw as many reps as I would be able to do. This might have given me a few more reps but not enough to fix my problem.

TANSTAAFL

On the move right now, check this post.

Duff

The key with these 60s and 60 rep elements(for me at least) is not repeating cycles, but just adding a little each workout. If I, for example, can't get 4x48, but I get 48, 40, 30, 20, I'll stay on the same progression(4x48), until I get it. And personally, with these I don't deload by halving the reps, I just do half the sets + the mobility, of course :). I've been having steady, albeit slow, progression this way.

Alexander Egebak

My problem is actually the same as Destiny's. Moving a bit back and forth (lol) between 3x24 and 2x24 except that I last workout could not manage 3x24.

 

I will try to move foward in slower increments as you suggest Duff. First I need to be able to do 3x24 and then I might be looking into the 30 secs template and do 4x18.