This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Need help with FL/PE2

Started by Destiny, December 3, 2014 · 2 Replies · 125 Views

Destiny

I have plateaued on the same couple weeks ever since I made it to this PE a few months ago. 4x24 is my best. I've basically been going back and forth from 3x24 and failing on 4x24 since. I have literally made zero progress in maybe 3 months of doing this. Has anyone else come such a major block on this exercise? I actually made it to FL/PE2 even longer before this but had the same block so I went back to PE1 and here I am again. Any tips or advice?

Keilani Gutierrez

I recommend looking at this topic. it's full of great advice and helped me with activating said muscle with a sweet spot of tension and breaking through a plateau since I too, started failing around the same time 5x36 to 4x48 jump. 

Destiny

^interesting read! thanks.