Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My students projects

Guest Ido Portal

Nic Scheelings

Wow great videos from your students. My favorite was the shadow play one. All the videos were simple yet clever.

Thanks for sharing this

I really enjoyed the videos, my favorite is the last one, I liked how the walls were used in the clip, about how much training in Capoeira do these girls have?

Joshua Naterman

Wow, Ido! You've done great work with them! Each of the videos had unique qualities that I like, I think I am actually most impressed with the first girl, Adi Pinhassi. I would never expect a girl with that build to move like that, to be perfectly honest.

I've been watching some capoeira videos on youtube and I have to say your students technique flows very nice, they have excellent control of there bodies compared to most of what I have seen. I am kind of interested in trying capoeira for fun but I already have a full workload with other activities but your videos really motivate me to keep my gymnastics training up.

Adam

Joshua Naterman

Me too, I checked out your videos where you are playing with your friends, and it is really beautiful to watch. I love the camaraderie and freedom that fill the screen.