Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Highest Backflip feat. Coach Sommer

Toni Laukkavaara

Edoardo Roberto Cagnola

I love this two guys! They are both strong and funny as hell, what else do you want? ;)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting that. I didn't know it had been released.

Was it high? You bet. Was it the highest I have ever seen? Nope. Who did he think I just spent the last 40 years working with? Some of the finest athletes to walk the planet. At least he didn't break down sobbing - that would have been beyond embarassing (for him at least!) :)

In all seriousness though, Tyson and Lachlan are great guys and I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with them at Bondi; training, swimming (that water is cold!!!) and then sharing some great food together.

If you ever get the opportunity to train with them, I highly recommend it. I had a blast.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

p.s. I wonder why Tyson edited out my comments about US Jr National Team members doing chest high box jumps wearing TWO 25lb weight vests? Or my mentioning that former US Jr National Team member Jason Chu's standing full twisting back was higher than Tyson's back flip? Hmmmm ... ;)

• Upvote 13

Christian Nogueira

Well, if I were the guy on the video I'd still be pretty happy to know that it's pretty impressive except when compared to National Team members :)