There is a spot on my lower back, just above my butt and at least a few vertebrae long, that is completely flat and will not curve (as far as I can feel with my hand). So even when I pike or practice PPT, this spot stays flat. There is nothing I can do to curve it. It is most apparent in any kind of Hollow Body Rock work; it is impossible to rock 100% smoothly on a very hard surface with this flat spot. Not sure why, but for some reason I didn't think it might be an issue until now.
I am wondering if this is something other people also have experienced and if it is fixable. Does this mean that some of my lower vertebrae may have fused together somehow? Or is this simply a normal mobility issue that be corrected with some kinds of exercises?
Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
