• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New good form street workout video

filipsstamenkovic

filipsstamenkovic

www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ECI6cD_1A

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a street workout video with you. In the past I have seen much critique towards street workouters who have bad form when doing movements from gymnastics. I think that the guys in this video show just the opposite, they have quite good form while doing Planches, Front levers, one arm strength elements. Take a look and let me know what you think ;)

Christian Nogueira

Out of curiosity what is your opinion of the various hand placement variations SW workout people use on positions like the front lever (close grip and crossed arm grip) or the plance (close grip again) ?

Out of curiosity what is your opinion of the various hand placement variations SW workout people use on positions like the front lever (close grip and crossed arm grip) or the plance (close grip again) ?

I don't really know to much about hand placement but to my knowledge it just increase the recruitment in some muscles, for example, the wider you go in pullups the harder you recruit the lats. Another interesting point is that in the past I got some tendonitis in my right arm and when I was doing pullups it really hurts me, but when I closed the grip the pain just disappear, so I continued training with the close grip until the tendonitis goes away. 

Edited by chuchodani