Hey guys, I was doing shoulder dislocations(almost to shoulder width) on September 10th. My body of course was not ready for that. I was rushing for no reason. And a day after that, I began my regular warm up. I started with arm circles backwards when suddenly my left shoulder dropped.. That was a weird feeling. So I stopped immediately and went home. I haven't trained since then. On the first week, I had pain in my front shoulder so I didn't train at all. After the pain had gone, I started rehabing my shoulders with resistance bands.
Today I did sets of chin ups to chest for 2 to 3 controlled reps and I continue to slowly progress to my previous limit-I could easily do 5 chin ups with 40 kg before I got injured.
I know I have to go to see an Orthopaedic , but I only get a chance to see him on November 2nd and I'm really impatient with waiting until then. My sister is a psychotherapist so she checked my shoulder and said that I got my long head of the bicep injured.
Do you know which exercises I can do to strengthen the long head of the bicep(with a band or with/without other equipment)?