Hello guys,
Over the course of many months I've contacted doctors, friends, one physiotherapist and I've seen no good results; you may very well be my last resort.
I will start with complete history of my injuries:
One year and a half ago I was in the gym and I did a full standing position ab wheel repetition (to end position - horizontal) this is when I heard a pop/crack in my lower back. After that I've had pain in the lower back, in the beginning it was in the center after a while moved a little bit to the left and down (http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/786x0/b/9/b90ad_ORIG-250px_Surface_anatomy_of_the_back_Gray.jpg - but on the left side). I saw a doctor, when the pain didn't go away I went to see a neurologist, went to physical therapy, didn't help me. With time the pain intensity went away, but it's still there - when I lay down on my back on my bed or lay on my stomach this is when hurts the most. When I'm in standing position there is not pain.
When I do circles ( move my upper body clockwise to warm up the lower back) there is a pop every time I pass the point where it hurts. I've tried many many different types of ibuprofen gels, even the neurologist prescribed me injections (in my buttocks), sometimes massage helps.
In the beginning of this year I've started experiencing pain in my left shoulder (first manifested during weighted dips, after that during horizontal pull exercises) and I went to see my doctor. Of course the diagnosis was that I did too many exercises and my shoulder has to rest. So I did exactly that - rested and applied ice to my shoulder and gel. Shortly after that I had to move to China to study for 1 year. I moved and some time after that, I didn't feel any pain in my shoulder, so I started exercising again but the pain showed up again so I stopped. I did rotator cuff rehab exercises, during that time I suffered (and still suffer) from severe case of dorsal wrist impingement (couldn't do a single push up) but now I do first knuckle push ups and it's better. I rested for 2 months and 10 days. Two days ago I went outside and did a 3 sets of pull ups, 3 sets of knuckle push ups and 3 sets of horizontal rows (everything body weight), the next day my shoulder was killing me. (front side of the shoulder). I went to see a chinese doctor - after 30 mins of talking in chinese and english I've explained everything and he said to me: "you should stop exercising, apply gel and never again do any exercises or sports for the rest of your life". I asked him what sports I can play, he answered me "you can walk, but not run". So I argued with him about professional athletes and people suffering injuries and recovering from them, I even know a person who torn his biceps and now does pull ups +60-80kgs additional weight. At last I gave up speaking with the doctor and left in a terrible mood.
Also, from the beginning of this year I've started feeling pain right in the middle of my chest, (chest wall) I have no idea where is it from (here in China in the dormitory the bed is not soft, it's made from wood and it's really hard - a probable cause?). Every day when I contract my chest or get up from bed or do such motion i I feel pain there, it's awful.
So, I see myself as a very unlucky person. I think all these injuries are because I've always had stronger training partners than me, so I was really motivated and pushed my body too far - overreaching.
Also maybe my gene is more inclined to injury than others ( a physiotherapist told me that). For the past year and a half I've been almost in constant pain and couldn't exercise properly, rested long periods that did basically nothing, this took a toll on my personal life-depression, unhealthy habits quickly followed.
Have any of you suffered any of the abovementioned injuries? Please, if you have any advise post a comment here, I would really appreciate it.