This morning, after killing few secs on the straddle front lever I did a bent arm handstand press (legs tucked) on the p-bars. I've been training (slowly) for it for 3 months now and it's the first time I succeed it.
I was about to fail (because my shoulders were sore) but I choose to arch my back a little bit and pushing trough. At that point, I felt like my right trapezius was going to explode but I chose to keep going till the end of my HS (which looked slightly like a banana cuz of my arched back).
Now I can do some dips and pull-ups without pain, but as soon as I try push-ups or when I spread my lats, the right part of the trapezius muscle hurts so bad....
I don't know what happened, looks like my trapezius is "stuck".
The whole week, I've been training the straddle planche. I'm able to hold it 1-2 secs in a hollow position. I got injuries in the past (right elbow and right wrist) from my boxing training. Those injuries came again when I was training the straddle planche this week. I know it puts a lot of pressure on the joints but I was so happy to finally hold the position... I must quit planche training for a few weeks now, cuz I hurt my left forearm while doing it...
Should I go to the doc having him checking my back ? Or is it a simple side effect from the planche training (soreness, etc) ?
Looks like I must stop GST training and getting back to my dips/pull-up...