I was doing spotted blind changes and I turned to early, when I did this I felt a slight pop in my shoulder but then it went back in. I keep training but now it's really hurting dose anyone know what I could have done??
Injurys
Started by Rachealjane, August 29, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,505 Views
You could have, slightly, dislocated your shoulder and now your are dealing with the inflammation. Visit a chiropractor to get the joint alignment checked out.
(Footnote: In chiropractic terminology, Subluxation is a partial joint dislocation)
Sounds like a subluxation. Rest and ice. Take the next couple of weeks off. Do shoulder rehab.
Hi. My name is Joana and I am a portuguese martial artists who loves to practice exercices that involve movement and the control of the body. Sorry, I am not to good with english.
For over a year that a I try to practice this kind of exercices, but I have a problem. My wrist has three synovial cyst (hope that is the correct translation)
Because you all use a lot of movements using the wrist, maybe anyone here can help me to gain some strenght on them. At the momento I barely can suport my own weight on them so I do pushups or handstands on my fists or on bars. I can't bend it if there is any strenght on them.
What do you do to recover your wrists when they are injured?
A visit to a physiotherapist would also be a good idea. Often, they work with chiropractors (on a referral basis), so they might recommend an initial adjustment, followed by some specific rehabilitation.
Honestly, do what they say. You might be back on your feet (or hands in this case) in as little as six weeks. However, if you "go on your own," it could mean problems for years. Don't take the risk.