Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foam roller with vibration

Daniel Burnham

i think they just trying to make money. we dont need this kind of stuff to get stronger all we have to do is caveman style - move to survive

• Upvote 1

Daniel Burnham

i think they just trying to make money. we dont need this kind of stuff to get stronger all we have to do is caveman style - move to survive

Haha. If only that were true. The science of recovery has come a long way in recent years. Especially since the soviet coaches have left Russia.

ye but i dont think that its worth paying 200 bucks for a foam roller with vibration,at least in my country thats alot of money. im used to seeing comercials about products that will magicly make you stronger or about books that will tell u the secret of super strength,the truth is that there is no secret and this kind of  people are just making  people waste their money on their shi@@y products. how do you think people in the past got so strong even tho they didnt use any suppliments or any special equipment. i still havent bought the foundation series but i know that they are greate cus ive never heard coach sommer telling someone that by buying the foundation series u will discover the secret of superhuman strength or that u will lose 10 pounds in 1 week and will get a 6 pack in 1 month. thats just false advertising

anyway why do you wanna buy this stuff,are you not recovering fast enought or?

Edited by DiTi
  • Upvote 1

Luka Kopusar

your view is not wrong DiTi (maybe a little agressive?), but this roller is a step further for recovery, i think that is why also Daniel posted it. its not a magical pill, but it does decreases recovery time, and a right combination maybe for middle class?

for your average Joe, maybe this is not for him, but for some people, who are not professional athletes but do want to grow from day to day, then maybe this device will help them achieve their goals. 

i think it might show good results, cause at our university we had some semi-seminar about vibrations and how can they be used in sports. For recovery and especially for developing mobility with right parameters can show great results. 

Redwan Haque

That does look interesting, but $200 is a bit much. Try a car buffer! I haven't yet personally but am looking into it after some recommendations.