Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New diet

Doni

im thinking of starting a new diet plan so i can get more protein i will be adding alot more fish and milk
so i can get enough protein 

Meal 1(Breakfast)
6 boiled eggs
and a glass of milk

Meal 2(Lunch)
200G fish
3 glasses of milk

Meal 3(Dinner)
Protein shake
1 Chicken
3 boiled eggs

Meal 4
Protein shake
Five spoons of sugar

beef

what do you think about my new diet?,i started it yesterday and today im not feeling so good

• Upvote 1

Toni Laukkavaara

well i eat 5-6 meals a day, each meal contains like 30g of protein. That suits for me

p.s eat more carbs, and not just sugar, they are too fast to digest

• Upvote 1

First you need to include veggies or any kind of organic source of carbs, I mean you cannot only eat protein in all your foods I think, and also I think you are eating way too much protein as a total on a day and also I would eliminate that spoons of sugar, I mean if every spoon has a capacity about 10gr you are putting 50gr of processed sugar in your organism, Why ? Remember every person is different and you have to look up for your "ideal" macros and calories and always listen to your body and hormones. 

Edited by chuchodani
  • Upvote 1

In that diet there is only fish, chicken, cows and its derivatives. There is a lot of things missing, specially the colored ones =]

First off, what are your goals? Are you trying to lose fat, gain muscle or maintain? 

Then we need to know your height, current weight & estimated body fat percentage to work out what your calorie needs are for whatever your goal is.

I agree with what everyone is saying here. You need to get your micronutrients in so lots of varied coloured vegetables (organ meats are also good). I have no idea why you would want to consume 5 spoons of sugar, I can't see this being anything but detrimental to your health.

Also in your plan for meal 3, you say 1 chicken. I admit I'm a fan of eating a whole chicken in one go (when I do IF anyway), I assume you don't mean a whole chicken. So what do you mean?

guys i got food poisoned from this diet,my doctot told me not to mix fish and milk, anyway i havent been able to workout in the past 2 weeks cus i spent alot of time in the bathroom...

Callum Muntz

I'm sorry this looks terrible. As everyone has said, where are the veggies? Or at least, where is everything? There is really very little food here... (note that I don't consider shakes, milk, teaspoons of sugar food)

- Callum

Well... I imagined that diet would give bad results, I just couldn't imagine they would come so fast.

But that thing about not mixing fishes and milk sounds like a lot of bullshit from your doctor.

Probably you got sick from changing your diet too fast or some of those LOTS of eggs and milk were bad.

Tristan Curtis

Not sure if OP is for-real or not, but a bit of advice either way...

Check out a body process called gluconeogenesis. Eating protein without carbohydrate will cause the body to degrade the protein into pyruvate to provide glucose. So you don't get the benefits of amino acids, but instead get poorly digested glucose. This is why nutritional science recommends you eat at least 120g carbohydrate every day, as well as enough protein for your lifestyle and goals. (Consider too, that 120g is the bare minimum for sedentary individuals. Most GST-ers will devour much more.)

Plenty of veggies along with your protein will achieve this comfortably.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.