Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

impresive strength!

Noel Shevchenko

David Beckerman

I like the video cheers! The hangar 4 place that is linked at the end is near where I live.

Yeah, simonsters a beast. Met him briefly last time I was in Melbourne; he has the easiest looking planche pushups I have ever seen

Thanks for sharing, a fun watch. Who knew clapping behind-the-back planche pushups were a thing!?  :o 

Though, I did physically cringe at that reverse planche at the end of the video.

Nice video, but editing was overdone. Is this guy a breakdancer/bboy? I presume so based on his other videos.

Thanks for sharing, a fun watch. Who knew clapping behind-the-back planche pushups were a thing!?  :o 

Though, I did physically cringe at that reverse planche at the end of the video.

That was more of a clapping behind-the-back HBP than planche push-up. 

Is it because he was bending his arms on the reverse planche? 

Yes, he's one of Australia's best power bboys. I met him at an open gym at NICA, not sure whether he's been a student there too.

Redwan Haque

Most impressive thing about the guy is that he can do all this at 5'10. Haven't heard of anyone else at 5'10 being able to hold a full planche... let alone do a clapping planche pushup.