Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What my post-workout meal plate LOOKS like (A few Pictures)

Indeep Jawanda

Indeep Jawanda

Misleading topic title actually, but this is what I eat for Lunch AND Dinner, EACH day, EVERY day, for as long as I can remember. It is not actually my post-workout meal per se, I just workout before lunch, so that's what it does technically end up becoming.  The only thing different between lunch and dinner are the fruits. For dinner, its mango, strawberries and prickly pears (cactus).

Rather than listing my meals in a list format as most of the other forum posts do, I thought I would just take some photos.

I've never counted macros, micros, or anything else. No protein shakes, capsules, energy drinks etc. No meat or eggs either!

It's traditional North Indian food, in case you're baffled.

post-2290-0-60610200-1407277200_thumb.jp

post-2290-0-68646600-1407277237_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Indeep Jawanda

you eat like a royalty

It appears that way, but it is the SIMPLEST, and most nourishing of food, all cooked at home:

-Wheat (freshly ground every morning: see pics below), turned into flour, mixed with herbs, ghee, water, salt, kneaded, cooked on stove, turned into Indian flatbread and smeared with grass fed butter

-Green Lentils

-Mint Chutney

-Pickled Carrots

-Fresh Green Leaves of Watercress and Swiss Chard

-Grass fed milk and yogurt

-Fish Oil

-Water

-Fresh, tree ripened fruits

post-2290-0-10660200-1407350986_thumb.jp

post-2290-0-69238800-1407351033_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
Jake Lawrance

mhmmmm, thats looks so good. Shame I'm heading off to Uni in a week so I most certainly won't be able to afford decent food like that  :unsure:

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.