Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scaps Raises

Jesus Rojas

Jesus Rojas

Can't see your legs but if you let your legs bend backwards I find I can go further 

Here you can see my legs

So what I would do here is bend at the knee and bring my heel closer to my butt - maybe around a 90 degree angle at knee joint. 

• Upvote 1

Jesus Rojas

So what I would do here is bend at the knee and bring my heel closer to my butt - maybe around a 90 degree angle at knee joint. 

Ok, I have a question, this instructions would make the exercise harder or is a right way to do it ?

Not sure what the right way to do scap raises is - in my opinion, this, as you want to focus on your scaps and not keeping the rest of your body straight. So letting your knees bend and relax

• Upvote 1

Jesus Rojas

Not sure what the right way to do scap raises is - in my opinion, this, as you want to focus on your scaps and not keeping the rest of your body straight. So letting your knees bend and relax

Thanks Michael ! I'm going to do it in my next workout.

• Upvote 1

GoldenEagle

Thanks Golden ! Any tips to do it better ?

You really can't do this exercise better once you know how to move your scapula into the correct positions.

All that is left is to do the entire movement slower to develop the connective tissue strength more.

• Upvote 2

Jesus Rojas

You really can't do this exercise better once you know how to move your scapula into the correct positions.

All that is left is to do the entire movement slower to develop the connective tissue strength more.

Ok, I'm going to slow down the execution.