Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Daily Mobility?

David Lent

Hey guys, I am a complete beginner here and was wondering if it would be ok/beneficial to do the mobility exercises (all of them from Foundations) on a daily basis? This would be regardless as to what movement I was training but as a pre workout...thoughts?

Andrew Long

I don't think it is recommended to do all of them as that would probably take hours :P and a lot of them you would be no where near ready for. Although I think it is recommended to do the mobility closer to your level regularily so if you are at pe 3 for everything hen pick out the mobility stuff that give a you the most trouble or would benefit you the most up to and including that level daily if you feel it is okay.

In saying that I wouldn't recommend doing too much of the weighted mobility exercises AT the same weight you're using on trainingg days if it is heavy. I'd drop the weight a little bit more just make it lighter and more like a limbering session. You should feel revitalized and loose at the end, not tired.

• Upvote 1

Luka Kopusar

try doing yoga, i've been doing it for a good month now and seen some slightly changes in mobilty. slow pace will get you far ;)