Hey Everyone,
I've been away from the forums for about 2 years.
I just wanted to reintroduce myself and tell a little bit about my story in the hopes that may
help and perhaps motivate some of you ![]()
I'm a full time employed acrobat. Last year I fell on stage fracturing my skull and getting mild traumatic brain injury. Its been almost a year to date. Until recently, my symptoms were so severe It felt like I was permanently jet-lagged, and any form of exercise (1hr walk, few set of chin ups) would take days to recover from.
The good news is, I'm finally back training ![]()
I am still limited in my training as both my body has deconditioned and also there is still a limit on my work capacity. However, I am still improving every day and getter strong, more mobile and more flexible. And as my limited capacity has forced me to go right back to basics, if I keep progressing with my current habits, I believe I will be a far better acrobat than I was before.
Anyway, the reason I tell this story is because no matter who you are, or what you did before, you can still improve your bodies capacity to do great things with consistent, patient, progressive approach. ![]()